The pain relief foundation is a UK charity which funds research into the causes and treatment of human chronic pain and is concerned with education of health professionals about pain management.
Their mission is;
- To fund research into the causes and optimal treatments of human chronic pain
- Disseminate the results of such research throughout the world
- Promote and provide education and training for doctors and other other health professionals on chronic pain and its treatment
- Provide doctors and other health professionals with an information service on pain and its treatments
- Provide an information service to chronic pain suffers and patients on chronic pain conditions