World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2013 is now in its 8th year and is Europe’s largest and most senior conference for the industry.
Covering everything from streamlining clinical development, commercialising a stem cell-based therapy and exploiting alternative sources of funding you’ll be sure to find the solutions to your challenges and the right business development contacts to implement them.
Over 65% of attendees come from the industry’s leading pharma, biotech and academic research institutes, with global representation from Europe, North America & Asia.
91.9% of 2012 attendees said they would positively recommend this congress to their peers in the industry.
- Discover how to commercialise a stem cell-based therapy
- Learn of future manufacturing challenges
- Identifying and exploiting alternative sources of funding
- Understand best practice to streamline clinical development
- Interactive breakout roundtables
A three day congress that stages a split stream format in order to provide comprehensive and focused content on the following fields:
- Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine
- Stem Cell Lines for Research
- Cell Therapy Manufacture & Scale Up
- Regenerative Medicine Biotech Showcase
- Banking for Cell Therapies
43 Hatton Garden
Tel: +44 (0)20 7092 1000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7242 1508