Science Day – Friday 18 November:
– Building clinical trials for AKU using a disease severity score index
– Nitisinone, from weed killer to wonder drug
– Metabolomic investigation in AKU and OA
– Enzyme replacement therapy for AKU
– Gene therapy for AKU
– Novel biomarkers of cartilage and bone for AKU
– And more!
Patient Information Day – Saturday 19 November:
– The AKU online community, developed with the European Organisation for Rare Diseases.
– Stories from AKU patients about living with the disease
– A demonstration of new physiotherapy techniques for AKU
– Genetic counselling for AKU
– Lay explanations of the latest progress in AKU research
PRICES: 1 day of the Workshop – £60. 2 days of the Workshop – £100.
To book, please e-mail [email protected] by 31 October 2011