The 2nd Biomarker Meeting: Personalized Reproductive Medicine; Biomarkers for the Assessment of Ovarian Reserve, Gametes, Embryos, Endometrium and Pregnancy.
The aim of the Meeting is to provide the Human Reproductive Field state of the art developments in personalized medicine.The participants will be informed of the existing and rapidly developing diagnostic technologies [deep-sequencing, genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics], which may help us better assess ovarian reserve, gametes, embryos and endometrium in order to increase success in our clinical procedures. Also the pathological implications and biomarkers implicated in each of these processes will be carefully analyzed. Finally, a comprehensive update of translational research in the area will be a major focal point for the conference.
- Understand the need for new techniques for embryo assessment.
- Describe the current strategies for the evaluation of human gametes and embryos.
- Describe and understand new technologies for genetic and metabolic screening of the human embryo and its environment.
- Understand the potential benefits of emerging invasive and non-invasive techniques for embryo assessment.
- Recognize the genetic and proteomic screening of the endometrium.
- Be aware of current diagnostic capabilities at the clinical level of the new technologies.
Contact: [email protected]