LSV Healthcare Conferences is proud to host its Personalised Medicine Europe Conference 2014 to be held on June 2-3, 2014 at Brussels, Belgium. It is to be co-located with our Europe Next Generation Sequencing Conference and Europe Life Science Investment and Partnering Conference 2014.
Key topics/themes involve:
- Adoption of Personalised Medicine by leading professional societies
- Potential of Personalised Medicine across disease areas
- Challenges and opportunities for Commercialising Personalised Medicine
- Translational Next Generation Sequencing Technology
- Ethical, Regulatory and Reimbursement implications in Personalised Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics: Key Challenges and Opportunities
- Personalised Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges for Dx Market
- Coordinating Rx-CDx co-development
- Impact of Personalised Medicine on Clinical Trial Design
- Integration of Personal Genomics, Big Data and Bioinformatics
- Crowdsourcing: Novel Approach for Innovation in Personalised Medicine
With the advent of Next Generation Sequencing rapidly becoming an indispensable and extensively used tool in clinical genetics settings, the development and realisation of personalised medicine looks promising but with great challenges. The Global Personalised Medicine market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 12.07 percent over the period 2012-2016. The promise of personalised medicine has been built upon advancements in genomics, proteomics and metabolomics, completion of mapping the human genome and development of targeted diagnostics and therapeutics.
Over the 2 days, this premier event will bring together over 200 senior-level decision makers across the globe focussing to address the challenges for full implementation of personalised medicine in patient care.
Our conferences work because we keep our meetings short and research the key topics ourselves, a team of advisory council members select topics for conference and our analysts keep an eagle eye on changes happening in the clinical world. This gives us a chance to fulfil the need of our service provider clients and vendors partners by creating a networking platform which provides ample business opportunities to overcome challenges and help grow in the entire clinical industry. Exhibiting at our events will give you an easy access to the market, a chance to showcase your services and products to senior decision makers in the industry and develop new connections which can be fertilized later into a successful business partnership.
Who will attend?
CEO, COO, Heads, Directors and VPs from renowned pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Contacts:Mr. Shub Joshi Executive Director Conference business unit T: +91 (0) 8800 298 770 E: [email protected]