The Patient Engagement throughout the Full Spectrum of Drug Development workshop will bring together regulators, industry professionals, and the full spectrum of patients to include patient groups, advocates, and caregivers to discuss their needs and objectives for engaging during the medical product development process, their methods and practices, their experiences and challenges, and their questions for each other. Plus, DIA members save $150 when registering before October 8.
- A Shared Vision for Patient Engagement: Stakeholder Perspectives
- What Are Your Goals and Expectations for Engagement?
- Patient Engagement: What is Working?
- Patient Engagement: What’s Not Working? Real World Issues
- Plus More
- Theresa M. Mullin, PhD, Director, Office of Strategic Programs, CDER, FDA
- Claire Meunier, Vice President, Research Engagement
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Anthony Yanni, MD, MBA, Head, Patient Value and Strategy, Sanofi US
Meredith Kaganovskiy, Content Lead