The conference will be a forum for reviewing current progress and discussing the possible directions of ways to meet the medical needs posed by neglected diseases. Neglected diseases are a group of tropical infections which are especially endemic in low-income populations in developing regions of Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Event attendees are expected to include stakeholders with a wide range of expertise including medicinal chemistry, structural biology, molecular modelling, bioinformatics, parasitology, and molecular biology, as well as people coming from industry and government.
Topics at the conference will include:
– the molecular biology of pathogenic Trypanosomatidae;
– advances in the structural biology of neglected diseases;
– medicinal chemistry: target selection and project development;
– progress in chemotherapy strategies and drug candidate pipelines;
– pharmaceutical development partnerships.
For more information and registration please visit the Conference Website