LSV Healthcare Conferences is pleased to announce its Europe Drug Discovery and Pre-clinical Development 2014 to be held on November 5 – 6, 2014 at Cologne, Germany. Over the 2 days, the conference will be attended by over 150 academicians and senior-level decision makers across the globe, focussing on opportunities to meet the challenges of increasing cost of R&D, pursue innovation through collaboration and enhance efficiency for expediting the clinical development process. It is to be co-located with Europe Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Conference 2014 and Europe Clinical Trial Supply Conference 2014.
Key topics/themes involved:
- Industrial Collaboration in Drug Discovery
- Biologics and Biosimilars : Prospects and Challenges in Development and Commercialisation
- Innovative Therapeutics Development: Challenges & Opportunities
- Benefits and Challenges for Expediting the Drug Development
- FDA Perspective: Clinical and Regulatory Considerations for Accelerated Drug Approvals.
- Use of Biomarkers from Drug Discovery through Clinical Practice
- Drug Discovery Accelerated by Computational Methods
- Concept of Translational Safety Medicine
- Adaptive Clinical Trials
- Harmonising ADMET strategy in discovery and development
Contact: [email protected]