Join us at the Institute of Child Health, London, 16-18 May for CILIA 2012, the first international scientific conference organised by the Ciliopathy Alliance.
Renowned scientists and clinicians will present their latest research and best practice on this important new area of human biology.
Sessions will cover:
- Clinical aspects of ciliopathies and genotype/phenotype prediction
- Structure and function of cilia
- Role of cilia in development and ciliary signaling modules
- Role of cilia in disease – human genetics and animal models
- Translational therapy and current and future ciliotherapeutics.
Welcome Reception & Keynote Talks on Wednesday 16 May, 2012.
All participants are invited to an evening reception with the Ciliopathy Alliance patient groups and VIP guests.The CILIA 2012 Conference is supported by Syscilia.
See confirmed Speakers here.