Friday, February 16, 2024 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
ACHE Research Institute Health and Wellness Center, 1000 Fianna Way, Fort Smith, AR 72916
Stripe Out Arkansas for Rare Disease Day 2024! Please join members of the rare disease community at this important event to discuss the challenges people living with rare diseases and disorders face and learn how you can make a difference in the lives of those impacted here in our great state of Arkansas. There is no cost to attend this event.
By attending, you will:
- Learn how to advocate for yourself or your loved one and how to raise awareness of the issues you are facing on your rare disease journey.
- Connect with other individuals who are living with a rare disease and community organizations based here in Arkansas.
- Hear from patients sharing their stories and Dr. Osborn, Vice President of ACHE Research, on the goals for research coming to our area.
- Have the opportunity to tour the new ACHE facility opening in February 2024 and tour the 3-D printer lab.
Light refreshments will be served.
The event is hosted by volunteers working with the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and its Rare Action Network, in honor of Rare Disease Day.
- Date: February 16 Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm EST
ACHE Research Institute Health and Wellness Center1000 Fianna Way
Fort Smith, AR 72916 United States
- Email [email protected]