The 9th World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress is Europe’s leading scientific and business development event for the stem cell and cell therapy industry.
World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress is a proven conference and exhibition that delivers the innovators, disruptors and influencers from across the complete value chain.
Having brought together over 2200 stakeholders in its 8 year history, this event combines translational and clinical research with commercialisation and business development.
What you can expect:
- An event where pharma, biotech, academia and investors learn and partner
- A marketplace where solution and service providers showcase their expertise
- A pioneering executive level congress that presents real ‘Disruptive’ and ‘Innovative’ case studies
- A medium for biotechs and academia to get their research noticed
- An event that encourages peer-2-peer interaction and promotes real outcomes
- A pre-qualification medium that facilitates 1-2-1 meetings to get business done
Contact Sarah Pegden for assistance with conference registration or further information:
t/ +44 (0)207 827 4171
f/ +44 (0)207 242 1508